McLean Hospital Title:
Harvard Medical School Title:
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Health Care Policy
Belmont campus - Administration, Room 106
- BA in English with Honors, New York University
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- MS in Health Policy and Management, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health
- Medicine-Psychiatry Internship, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Psychiatry Residency, Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Health Policy and Management, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School
Dr. Busch directs the implementation of systems-based approaches to measuring and improving patient outcomes at McLean Hospital. She is the physician-lead for teams that include Information Systems (IS) analysts, clinicians, and clinician researchers to build and improve computerized infrastructures assisting clinicians in clinical care. She is the physician champion of McLean’s electronic medical record and directs McLean’s Clinical Measurement Initiative, where patients complete computerized self-assessments to inform individual patient care and assist clinical teams with outcomes assessment and improvement for their patient populations.
Additionally, Dr. Busch is Chief of the Health Services Research Division for Partners Psychiatry and Mental Health, which is based at McLean Hospital. She is nationally recognized for her expertise in mental health policy and services research.