Inpatient level of care is used for crisis stabilization when there is risk of harm to self or others. With the highest quality medical and psychiatric resources, McLean's inpatient care provides 24 hour nursing supervision and care in a secure setting.
Acute inpatient treatment is provided in the following clinical programs.
Child and Adolescent Inpatient Programs
Adult Inpatient Programs
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Inpatient Program
- Community Reintegration Unit
- Dissociative Disorders and Trauma Program
- McLean SouthEast Adult Psychiatric Program
- Schizophrenia & Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program
- Short Term Unit
Geriatric Inpatient Programs