Established in 2008, the College Mental Health Program’s mission is to help college students with mental illness and adjustment issues live more productive lives by providing the highest level of psychiatric care and working closely with college student-patients, their families, and their institutions of higher education to ensure the greatest probability of academic and personal success.
If you are a...
- College or university student who is struggling with a mental illness
- Student thinking about seeking help at McLean Hospital
- Friend worried about a peer who is receiving treatment in a psychiatric hospital
- Mental health professional interested in learning more about McLean Hospital's resources for college students
- College or university administrator concerned about supporting students more effectively through practice, policy and programming
- Parent of a college student who is struggling with a mental illness or adjustment to campus life