The Neuropsychology Department provides neuropsychological and psychodiagnostic evaluations hospital-wide for adult and geriatric patients with a variety of problems ranging from neurodegenerative disorders to acute psychiatric presentation. Our neuropsychologists also consult to all McLean units and programs and perform evaluations on outpatients from the community.
Our core strengths include the assessment of neurocognitive deficits, primary psychiatric diagnoses, and personality disorders.
Founded in 1994 by Donald Davidoff, PhD, Chief of the Department of Neuropsychology, our program is active in training the next generation of neuropsychologists. To read about our training fellowship, please click here.
- Donald Davidoff, PhD, Chief of the Department of Neuropsychology
- Alan Schiller, PhD, Assistant Director and Director of Neuropsychology Training
- Elisabeth Moes, PhD, ABPP/ABCN, Staff Neuropsychologist
- Julie Brody Magid, PsyD, Staff Neuropsychologist
- Lydia Cho, PhD, Staff Neuropsychologist
Neuropsychology Department is located on the Belmont campus, in the South Belknap building. For more information on directions, parking. and local accommodations, please visit our Maps & Directions page.
Our program evaluates individuals referred from other McLean and Partners-based programs, as well as from community mental health practitioners. If you are looking to make a referral, please contact:
Ms. Ginny Bove