- Frederick Goggans, MD, Medical Director
- Roger D. Weiss, MD, Chief, Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Hilary S. Connery, MD, PhD, Clinical Director, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program
- Shelly F. Greenfield, MD, MPH, Director, Clinical and Health Services Research and Education, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program
- Nancy Merrill, PMHCNS, BC, Program Director, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program
Staff and Associates
In addition, our treatment team consists of an independently licensed clinical case manager, nurses and community residence counselors. Though located in Maine, the McLean Borden Cottage team is fully integrated with other treatment experts within McLean Hospital’s Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse, and also enjoys full access to experts in other specialized treatment areas within McLean Hospital, including geriatric psychiatry, psychotic disorders and neurobehavioral therapies.