People come to 3East from across the United States and the world. We can help arrange admission from most any domestic or international location.
We look forward to speaking with you about the treatment opportunities at 3East. Please contact:
Sarah Hunt, Admissions Coordinator
We hope to answer your call directly or will return your call/email within one business day.
- 3East Intensive Program: $1,385 per day with a 28-day minimum length of stay
- 3East Intensive Step-Down Program, with a daytime partial hospital program: $1,385 per day
- 3East Cambridge Residence: $650 per day
- 3East Mill Street Residence: $485 per day
- 3East Partial Hospital Program: $700 per day
- 3East Outpatient Clinic: $4,350 upfront, with insurance covering individual therapy, group therapy and medication management—length of stay is variable
As a self-pay program, 3East does not accept insurance or assist with insurance reimbursement efforts.
Included in Day Rate
- Individual dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and skills training
- Parent skills training
- 24-hour skills coaching for residents and parents
- Cognitive behavior therapy
- Family meetings/therapy
- Group therapy
- Medication evaluation and management
- Internal medicine
- Lab studies
- Nursing care
- Case management
- Aftercare planning
Ancillary Clinical Services (as clinically indicated)
- Psychological testing
- Specialty psychiatric consultations – trauma/PTSD, substance use, eating disorders, social pragmatics, geriatric, ADHD, personality disorders, OCD, body dysmorphic disorder, etc.
- Additional lab studies