McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Biostatistician, Program for Neuropsychiatric Research
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry, Part-Time
Caitlin Ravichandran, PhD, provides statistical support for collaborative research, with an emphasis on applying her background in longitudinal and hierarchical linear modeling to the analysis of data from neuropsychiatric studies and studies of autism spectrum disorders. After completing her doctorate she joined the Psychiatric Biostatistics Laboratory at McLean Hospital, where she provided statistical expertise for a broad range of research studies with a focus on neuroimaging studies in general and studies utilizing magnetic resonance spectroscopy in particular.
Dr. Ravichandran currently provides support for ongoing work in the Program for Neuropsychiatric Research at McLean and the Lurie Center for Autism of Massachusetts General Hospital. Her interests include statistical methods for neuroimaging and longitudinal studies, investigation of the symptom structure of neurodevelopmental disorders and statistical methods for studies of autism spectrum disorders.
Education & Training:
- 1998 BA in Psychology and English, College of Arts and Sciences, Boston University
- 2006 AM in Biostatistics, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University
- 2007 PhD in Biostatistics, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University
Belmont campus - Centre Building, Room G-11