McLean Hospital Title:
- Prescriptive Authority Nurse, Lincoln Residence
Cassandra M. Godzik, MSN, PMHNP-BC, has been working at McLean Hospital since 2015. She has worked in a variety of settings as a nurse and psychiatric nurse practitioner, including adolescent and adults programs in outpatient and residential settings.
Ms. Godzik is currently a nurse practitioner at the Lincoln Residence, which focuses on adults with a variety of co-occurring diagnoses. Her current research focuses on behavioral interventions for geriatric populations.
Education & Training:
- 2012 BS in Neuroscience and Psychology, University of Vermont
- 2016 MSN in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, Regis College
- 2018-2019 Rossano Mind, Brain & Behavior Pre-Doctoral Summer Fellowship, McLean Hospital
- 2019-Present Fellowship, Dartmouth College
- 2015 Registered Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2016 Certified Nurse Practitioner, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2016 MCSR Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2016 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
Lincoln Residence - 5 Old Cambridge Turnpike, Lincoln