McLean Hospital Title:
- Clinical and Research Post-Doctoral Fellow, Laboratory for Translational and Affective Neuroscience
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology
Emily L. Belleau, PhD, completed her doctoral degree in clinical psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is currently a clinical and research post-doctoral fellow at the Laboratory for Translational and Affective Neuroscience, directed by Diego A. Pizzagalli, PhD.
Dr. Belleau’s research focuses on investigating neural networks underlying risk for and progression of depression and anxiety psychopathology. She uses both resting state and task-based neuroimaging methodologies to probe aberrant neural network functioning contributing to reward processing, stress reactivity, emotion regulation, and cognitive control abnormalities seen in those with internalizing disorders.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BS in Psychology, Pennsylvania State University
- 2016 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- 2015-2016 Clinical Internship, University of Mississippi Medical Center/GV, Sonny Montgomery VA Medical Center Psychology Training Consortium
Belmont campus - de Marneffe Building, Room 233A