McLean Hospital Title:
- Senior Research Consultant, OCDI Office of Clinical Assessment and Research
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jesse M. Crosby, PhD, is the senior research consultant for the Office of Clinical Assessment and Research at the OCD Institute, an assistant psychologist at McLean Hospital, and an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He also manages a private practice in clinical and consulting psychology in Arlington, Massachusetts.
Dr. Crosby has specialized clinical and research experience with perfectionism, OCD and related disorders, anxiety, and behavioral addictions. His program of research is focused on identifying important processes and techniques for effective treatment with a focus on acceptance and commitment therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Education & Training:
- 2005 BM in Jazz Studies, Brigham Young University
- 2010 MS in Psychology, Utah State University
- 2012 PhD in Psychology, Utah State University
- 2011-2012 Internship in Clinical Psychology, McLean Hospital
- 2012-2014 Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship, OCD Institute, McLean Hospital
- 2014 Licensed Psychologist, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - North Belknap, Room 300