McLean Hospital Title:
- Program Director, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Kathryn D. Boger, PhD, ABPP, is board certified in clinical child and adolescent psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology and specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for anxiety, mood, and substance use disorders. She has had extensive training and experience in the delivery of empirically-supported treatments in both outpatient and residential levels of care.
Dr. Boger helped to develop and is currently the program director for the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program. In 2011, she was the recipient of the Andrew P. Merrill Memorial Research Fellowship through McLean Hospital.
Education & Training:
- 2001 BA, Williams College
- 2004 MA in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2009 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2008-2009 Pre-Doctoral Intern, May Institute
- 2009-2010 Post-Doctoral Fellow, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- 2010 Licensed Psychologist, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2010 Health Service Provider, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2017 Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology
Cambridge Outpatient - 799 Concord Avenue, Cambridge, MA