McLean Hospital Title:
- Medical Director, OnTrack Jr.
- Psychiatrist in Charge, Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Perihan Esra Guvenek-Cokol, MD, is a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist, specializing in psychotic disorders and childhood anxiety disorders. Dr. Guvenek works as an inpatient attending psychiatrist in the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Inpatient Program and as medical director for OnTrack Jr. She teaches residents and medical students during their inpatient rotation.
Dr. Guvenek provides second opinion consultations for children, adolescents, and young adults struggling with early phases of psychotic illness. She also treats children and adolescents at the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program.
PubMed search for Dr. Guvenek-Cokol
Education & Training:
- 2007 MD, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa School of Medicine
- 2009-2013 Psychiatry Residency Training, Hofstra School of Medicine, North Shore- Long Island Jewish Health System, Zucker Hillside Hospital
- 2013-2015 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Training, Harvard Medical School, Boston Children’s Hospital
- 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2015 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room S322