McLean Hospital Title:
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Ruth Reibstein, EdD, is director of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Partial Hospital at McLean Hospital. She is also an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Reibstein’s primary interests include integrated treatment for addiction, mood and anxiety disorders, women’s recovery issues, and mindfulness group therapy skills. She also enjoys training and supervision of clinical staff and students.
Education & Training:
- 1980 BA, Binghamton University
- 1981 MEd, Boston University
- 1989 EdD, Boston University
- 1991 Licensed Psychologist, Commonwealth of Massachusetts (#6119)
Belmont campus - Proctor House, Room G08A