McLean Hospital Title:
- Director, Arlington School
Suzanne Loughlin, APRN, BC, has been a board certified advanced practice psychiatric nurse for over 25 years. For more than 35 years she was worked with the students at McLean Hospital’s Arlington School, first as a clinical nurse specialist, then as clinical director, and now as director of the school.
Ms. Loughlin’s interests include the healing power of education and community in the lives of adolescents with mental health issues. She is very grateful to work with such dedicated teachers and staff and to be a part of a thriving community of learners.
Education & Training:
- 1973 BA in Psychology, New York University
- 1976 BS in Nursing, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 1979 MS in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Boston College
- 1976 Registered Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1989 Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1989 Psychiatric/Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist, American Nurses Credentialing Center
Belmont campus - Arlington School, Room 113