McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Psychiatrist, McLean OnTrackTM
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Virginie-Anne Chouinard, MD, is an assistant psychiatrist in McLean OnTrackTM, a program for first episode psychosis, and an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Chouinard’s clinical and research interests include the treatment of first episode psychosis and the evaluation and management of metabolic problems in psychotic disorders.
Education & Training:
- 2003 BS in Biology and Community Health, Tufts University
- 2010 MD, Catholic University of Louvain Medical School
- 2010-2014 Residency in Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2014 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room S342