Adriana Claudio-Hernández, PsyD
Staff Psychologist, 3East Residential Programs
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Adriana Claudio-Hernández, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist in the 3East Residential Programs, where she specializes in the treatment of adolescents and young adults with emerging traits of borderline personality disorder, emotional dysregulation, and injurious/suicidal behaviors. Dr. Claudio-Hernández completed her post-doctoral fellowship at 3East, engaging in both clinical work and research related to the treatment of borderline personality disorder.
Dr. Claudio-Hernández is bilingual in Spanish and English. She is trained in dialectical behavior therapy, as well as DBT family skills and interventions and has experience working with family members. She has a specific interest in the integration of DBT and standard OCD treatment. Dr. Claudio-Hernández serves as a member of McLean Hospital’s Schwartz Rounds Committee.
Education & Training
- 2012 BA in Psychology, University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico
- 2015 MA in Clinical Psychology, Albizu University, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2018 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Albizu University, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2017-2018 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Clínica de la Albizu Internship, Albizu University, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2018-2019 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, 3East Boys Intensive Program, Mclean Hospital
- 2020 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts