McLean Hospital Title:
- Associate Medical Director, Short Term Unit
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Agustin G. Yip, MD, PhD, is the associate medical director of the Short Term Unit, as well as a staff psychiatrist for McLean OnTrackTM, a program for first episode psychosis, and the Clinical Evaluation Center (CEC).
Dr. Yip’s research interests include the optimal design, conduct, analysis, and cumulative synthesis of comparative effectiveness studies of neuromodulation in psychiatry.
Education & Training:
- 1992 BS in Psychology, University of the Philippines
- 1997 MD, University of the Philippines
- 1999 MPhil in Epidemiology, University of Cambridge
- 2002 PhD in Epidemiology, University of Cambridge
- 2004-2008 Psychiatry Residency Program, Brown University
- 2002-2004 Genetic Epidemiology Research Fellowship, Boston University
- 2014-2016 K12 Scholarship in Comparative Effectiveness Research/Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Brown University
- 2009 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Admission Building, Room 335