Allen Schiller, PhD
Director, Neuropsychology Training
Assistant Director, Consultation Liaison Service
Staff Clinical Neuropsychologist, Neuropsychology Department
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Allen Schiller, PhD, has been on the staff at McLean Hospital since completing his fellowship in 2006. He serves as assistant director of the Consultation Liaison Inpatient Neuropsychological and Psychodiagnostic Testing Service and as training director for McLean’s Clinical Neuropsychology Post-Doctoral Fellowship. As a staff neuropsychologist, Dr. Schiller works with adults and geriatric adults and provides other clinical and consultative services as a senior neuropsychologist. He is also an instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Schiller’s past research has focused on cognitive difficulties, primarily memory, associated with HIV/AIDS in adults. Current efforts are focused on developing a collaborative research program with the Neuroimaging Department of McLean Hospital. Other roles include coordinating teaching and clinical neuropsychology experiences for research fellows, psychiatry residents, and medical students.
Education & Training
- 1997 BA, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- 2000 MS in Clinical Psychology, Nova Southeastern University
- 2003 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Nova Southeastern University
- 2002-2003 Internship, Tewksbury State Hospital, Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- 2003-2004 Clinical Neuropsychology, New Orleans VAMC, Tulane Medical School
- 2004-2006 Clinical Neuropsychology, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School