Amanda Sedgewick, DO
Psychiatrist in Charge, Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Inpatient Program
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Amanda Sedgewick, DO, is a psychiatrist in charge at McLean Hospital’s Alcohol, Drug, and Addiction Inpatient Program and in the Adult Outpatient Services. She is fellowship trained in women’s mental health.
Dr. Sedgewick manages substance use disorders and co-occurring conditions such as trauma and personality disorders. Her area of interest is in treating women with substance use disorders and co-occurring exposure to intimate partner violence.
Education & Training
- 2006 BS in Bioinformatics, Simmons College
- 2009 MS in Bioinformatics, Boston University
- 2013 DO, University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2014-2018 Psychiatry Residency, Maine Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine
- 2018-2019 Women’s Mental Health Fellowship, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- 2014 Medical License, Board of Osteopathic Medicine, State of Maine
- 2018 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2019 Medical License, Board of Medicine, State of New Hampshire
- 2019 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology