McLean Hospital Title:
- Psychologist, Hill Center for Women
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Amy Dierberger, PhD, is a psychologist at the Hill Center for Women, where she provides trauma-informed dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) treatment. She is a member of the McLean Hospital trauma consultation and LEADER consultation teams and the director of training and education at the Hill Center, where she also supervises psychology trainees and post-doctoral fellows.
Dr. Dierberger has additional training in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for anxiety disorders, long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy, and emergency room psychiatric evaluations.
Education & Training:
- 1998 AB in Psychology and Certificate in Women’s Studies, Princeton University
- 2001 MA in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2007 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2005-2006 Clinical Psychology Internship, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School
- 2006-2008 Clinical Psychology Fellowship, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School
- 2008 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Hill Center, Room 115