Amy Dierberger, PhD
Psychologist, Hill Center
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Amy Dierberger, PhD, is a psychologist at the Hill Center, where she provides trauma-informed dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) treatment. She is a member of the McLean Hospital trauma consultation and LEADER consultation teams and the director of training and education at the Hill Center, where she also supervises psychology trainees.
Dr. Dierberger has additional training in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for anxiety disorders, long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy, and emergency department psychiatric evaluations.
Education & Training
- 1998 AB in Psychology and Certificate in Women’s Studies, Princeton University
- 2001 MA in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2007 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2005-2006 Clinical Psychology Internship, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School
- 2006-2008 Clinical Psychology Fellowship, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School
- 2008 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts