Amy Dierberger, PhD
Clinical Team Manager, The Pavilion
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Part-Time
Amy Dierberger, PhD, is a psychologist clinical team manager at The Pavilion, where she provides individual and family therapy and case management services. She was previously a clinical team manager at the Hill Center, where she provided trauma-informed dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) treatment and was a member of the McLean Hospital trauma consultation and LEADER consultation teams. She was also the director of training and education at the Hill Center, supervising psychiatry and psychology trainees and fellows.
Dr. Dierberger has additional training in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for anxiety disorders, long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy, and emergency department psychiatric evaluations.
Education & Training
- 1998 AB in Psychology and Certificate in Women’s Studies, Princeton University
- 2001 MA in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2007 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Boston University
- 2005-2006 Clinical Psychology Internship, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School
- 2006-2008 Clinical Psychology Fellowship, Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School
- 2008 Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts