McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant in Psychology, Geriatric Psychiatry Outpatient Services
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Ana Trueba Yepez, PhD, is an assistant in psychology in the Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry at McLean Hospital and an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. She focuses on cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and integration of mindfulness into treatment.
Dr. Trueba Yepez received her undergraduate degree in neuroscience at Trinity University. She went on to complete an MA in clinical psychology, followed by a PhD in the same field, both of which were conferred by Southern Methodist University.
Education & Training:
- 2007 BS in Neuroscience, Trinity University
- 2011 MA in Clinical Psychology, Southern Methodist University
- 2014 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Southern Methodist University
- 2013-2014 Pre-Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
Belmont campus - South Belknap, Room 323