Andrew Wu, MD
Associate Medical Director, Appleton
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Andrew Wu, MD, is the associate medical director of McLean’s Appleton program and an instructor in psychiatry, part-time, at Harvard Medical School. He also conducts research related to improving physician wellness using econometric methods. He was previously the recipient of a Dupont-Warren Fellowship from Harvard Medical School, which began his research with physician wellness.
Dr. Wu is committed to working with diagnostically complex patients and developing individualized medication and therapeutic treatment for his patients to maximize their well-being.
Education & Training
- 2012 BS in Biology and Economics, Duke University
- 2017 MD, SUNY Downstate Health Science University College of Medicine
- 2017-2021 Residency in Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Harvard Psychiatry Residency Training Program
- 2012-2013 ORISE Research Fellowship, Food and Drug Administration
- 2020-2021 Dupont Warren Research Fellowship, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
- 2020 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts