Anna Precht, PsyD
Senior Clinical Consultant, Arlington School
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Anna Precht, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist and a senior clinical consultant at McLean’s Arlington School. She has extensive experience treating adults and adolescents using DBT in individual, group, and milieu modalities. Previously at McLean, she worked closely with colleagues to develop and open the 3East residential program for adolescent boys and young men with emerging traits of borderline personality disorder.
Dr. Precht specializes in the use of evidence-based treatments including DBT and CBT and is particularly interested in the treatment of borderline personality disorder and self-injurious behaviors.
Education & Training
- 1999 BA, The University of Massachusetts
- 2007 PsyD, The George Washington University
- 2006-2007 Pre-Doctoral Internship, The Astor Home for Children
- 2007-2008 Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Two Brattle Center
- 2017 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts