McLean Hospital Title:
- Prescriptive Authority Nurse, McLean SouthEast Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment Program
Anne Barry, MSN, RN, PMHNP-BC, is a psychiatric nurse practitioner for McLean SouthEast’s Child and Adolescent Services. With over nine years of experience in treating and caring for children and adolescent patients, her work is built on her passion for delivering care with compassion for her patients. Having been interested in working with children and adolescents since early on in nursing school, Ms. Barry has found the nursing perspective of caring for the whole person fits well with the specialty of psychiatry, especially with the populations to which she has dedicated her career.
Prior to her role at McLean SouthEast, Ms. Barry worked at the McLean-Franciscan Child and Adolescent Inpatient Program. In 2018, Ms. Barry completed her master’s degree in nursing and is now applying her skills and experience to her work as a psychiatric nurse practitioner.
Education & Training:
- 2009 BS in Nursing, Boston College
- 2018 MS in Nursing, Boston College
- 2009 Registered Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2018 Certified Nurse Practitioner, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2018 Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, American Nurses Credentialing Center
McLean SouthEast - 23 Isaac Street, Middleborough, MA