McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Neuroscientist, Neurobiology of Fear Laboratory
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Antonia V. Seligowski, PhD, is an assistant neuroscientist in the laboratory of Kerry J. Ressler, MD, PhD. Using translational methods such as fear-potentiated startle and electroencephalography, Dr. Seligowski’s research is focused on examining physiological and neurophysiological mechanisms of PTSD. Her research also aims to identify how these mechanisms are involved in cardiovascular disease risk in PTSD, and how they are influenced by gonadal hormones.
Dr. Seligowski completed her pre-doctoral clinical psychology internship at McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School. She also completed a post-doctoral fellowship in Dr. Kerry Ressler’s Neurobiology of Fear Laboratory at McLean Hospital.
Education & Training:
- 2007 BA in Psychology, Boston University
- 2014 MA in Clinical Psychology, Northern Illinois University
- 2017 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Northern Illinois University
- 2016-2017 Clinical Psychology Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2017-2019 Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2018 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Oaks Building