Argyro Caminis, MD, MPH
Assistant Psychiatrist, Short Term Unit
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Argyro (Argo) Caminis MD, MPH, is a psychiatrist working primarily with late adolescents and adults in general practice. Dr. Caminis works on the Short Term Unit, one of the general inpatient psychiatric units at McLean, as well as in McLean’s Clinical Evaluation Center. She also has a private practice in Belmont.
Dr. Caminis has interests in cross-cultural work, psychodynamic psychotherapy, medical education, and theater.
Education & Training
- 2000 BA in East Asian Studies, Yale College
- 2008 MD, Yale School of Medicine
- 2008 MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- 2008-2009 Internship in Medicine and Psychiatry, Newton Wellesley Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital
- 2009-2012 Residency in Adult Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2013-2014 Fellowship, The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies
- 2011 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2012 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology