McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant in Psychology, 3East Girls Intensive and Step-Down Programs
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Arielle S. Gartenberg, PsyD, is a therapist specializing in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for children, adolescents, and young adults with emotional dysregulation. She has experience in the treatment of borderline personality disorder, mood disorders, anxiety, trauma, and co-occurring autism spectrum disorders.
Dr. Gartenberg is particularly interested in the delivery of evidence-based interventions for youth with complex needs, and in family and school consultation. She values strong relationships and collaborative and comprehensive approaches to clinical care that empower patients and strengthen their support systems.
Education & Training:
- 2011 BS in Psychology, Union College
- 2017 PsyD in School Psychology, Rutgers University
- 2019-2020 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, 3East, McLean Hospital
Arlington campus - Merck Building, Room 220