McLean Hospital Title:
- Attending Psychiatrist, The Pavilion
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
A. Blythe Rose, MD, MPH, received her medical degree from Harvard Medical School and a Master of Public Health degree, with a concentration in international mental health and disaster relief, from the Boston University School of Public Health. She completed her residency at the Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program at Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital. Dr. Rose was the inaugural fellow in McLean’s Women’s Mental Health Psychiatry Fellowship.
In her fellowship, Dr. Rose received advanced psychiatric training in diagnostics and management of women with eating disorders, personality disorders, trauma histories, substance use disorders, and complicated medical conditions. Dr. Rose then worked for two years as an inpatient psychiatrist at McLean at a program dedicated to treating individuals with complex trauma histories. She is currently a psychodynamic therapist at The Pavilion diagnostic residential program at McLean, and she runs a small private practice.
Education & Training:
- 2002 BA in Human Biology, BA in American Civilization, Brown University
- 2006 MPH in International Studies, Boston University
- 2012 MD, Harvard Medical School
- 2012-2016 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2016-2017 Women’s Mental Health Psychiatry Fellowship, McLean Hospital
- 2015 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Wyman Building, Room 09