Bruce H. Price, MD
Chief, Department of Neurology
- Associate Professor of Neurology
Dr. Bruce H. Price graduated from Harvard University cum laude, attended the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, then completed an affiliated internal medicine residency program, serving as its chief resident. He next trained in general neurology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, returning to Boston where he pursued fellowship training in cognitive and behavioral neurology at Beth Israel Hospital. In 1994, he was appointed chief of the Department of Neurology at McLean Hospital. He is a senior clinical associate in neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital and associate professor of neurology at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Price is the author of over 140 original articles, critical reviews, commentaries, and text book chapters. He has been the recipient of numerous federal, pharmaceutical, and foundation grants. He is an internationally recognized leader in the integration of neurology, psychiatry, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology.
Education & Training
- 1971 BA, Harvard College
- 1975 MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 1975-1978 Resident in Internal Medicine, The Christ Hospital, an affiliate of the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 1978-1979 Chief Resident in Internal Medicine, The Christ Hospital
- 1979-1982 Resident in Neurology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- 1982-1984 Fellow in Behavioral Neurology, Beth Israel Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 1975-1979 Medical License, State of Ohio
- 1979-1982 Medical License, State of Colorado
- 1982 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1988 Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology