McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Neuroscientist, Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Research Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Cagri Yuksel, MD, is an assistant neuroscientist in the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Research Program and an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. His current research focus is studying brain bioenergetics in psychotic disorders using neuroimaging methods.
Dr. Yuksel is the recipient of a NARSAD Young Investigator Award, the Harvard Medical School Dupont-Warren and Livingston Awards, and the Maria Lorenz Pope Fellowship Award.
Education & Training:
- 2003 MD, Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa Medical School
- 2005-2006 Internal Medicine Residency, Istanbul University, Istanbul Medical School
- 2006-2012 Psychiatry Residency, Istanbul University, Istanbul Medical School
- 2012-2016 Research Fellow, Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Research Program, McLean Hospital
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room S342