McLean Hospital Title:
- Director of Psychological Services, College Mental Health Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Caitlin M. Nevins, PhD, is the director of psychological services for McLean’s College Mental Health Program. In this role, she is involved in the clinical, research, outreach, and training initiatives of the program, with an emphasis on supporting students as they balance their mental health and goals for school. She is also a member of McLean’s Multicultural Psychology Consultation Team.
Dr. Nevins’ clinical and research interests include the etiology, trajectory, and treatment of disordered eating. She is particularly interested in the relationship between disordered eating and history of trauma. Prior to joining the CMHP, Dr. Nevins completed an advanced practicum at the Klarman Eating Disorders Center at McLean Hospital, as well as her pre-doctoral internship in McLean’s specialized eating disorder track.
Education & Training:
- 2010 BA in Psychology, French, Hamilton College
- 2014 MA in Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology
- 2017 PhD in Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology
- 2016-2017 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2017-2018 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2018 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - de Marneffe Building, Room 221A