Charles F. Moore, MD
Medical Director, McLean SouthEast Adolescent Services
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Charles F. Moore, MD, completed his combined pediatric, general psychiatry, and child and adolescent psychiatry residency at Tufts-Floating Hospital for Children. He has been medical director of the Boston Emergency Services Team, a psychiatry attending and medical director of Tufts-Floating Hospital for Children’s medical/psychiatry child inpatient unit, and a pediatric psychiatry consult liaison attending. From 2002-2009, Dr. Moore served as medical director of Massachusetts Child Psychiatry Access Project (MCPAP) for the Boston region for Tufts/Boston Children’s Hospital.
In 2009, Dr. Moore joined the McLean team as medical director of McLean SouthEast Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment Program and as medical director for McLean SouthEast MCPAP. He co-developed and expanded McLean SouthEast’s Adolescent Partial Hospital Program. Since 2013, he has been working on the School Nurse Psychiatry Consultation project.
Education & Training
- 1990 BA, Colorado College
- 1995 MD, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- 1995-2000 Triple Board Combined Residency, Pediatrics, Adult Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry, Tufts- Floating Hospital for Children/New England Medical Center
- 2000 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2002, 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2003, 2013 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology