Chelsea L. Hustus, PhD
Post-Doctoral Fellow, McLean SouthEast Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment (ART) Program
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Chelsea L. Hustus, PhD, is a post-doctoral fellow at the McLean Southeast Adolescent Acute Residential Treatment (ART) Program. Dr. Hustus utilizes evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) in her work with teens and families. She specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders, mood disorders, and broad emotion dysregulation.
Dr. Hustus has previously worked in outpatient, school, and community settings with values, collaborative, integrative treatment models.
Education & Training
- 2013 BS in Behavioral Neuroscience, Northeastern University
- 2017 MS in Clinical Psychology, Ohio University
- 2021 PhD in Clinical Psychology, Ohio University
- 2020-2021 Pre-Doctoral Internship in Health Service Psychology, West Virginia University/Charleston Area Medical Center