McLean Hospital Title:
Chloe Pedalino, LICSW, is the program director of the Program of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) and director of Collaboration and Community Liaison for the Psychotic Disorders Division at McLean Hospital. Previously, she worked as a clinical social worker at McLean’s Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders Inpatient Program, where she served as a lead clinical social worker.
Ms. Pedalino is a co-founder of the PDMP, Psychotic Disorders Mentorship Program. She has experience in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), open dialogue treatment techniques, and mentalization-based treatment (MBT) training. She was a recipient of a McLean Hospital Vision of Excellence Award in 2016 and was awarded a placement in the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute mentorship program, which she participated in 2015.
Education & Training:
- 2011 BA in Psychology, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- 2014 MSW, Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
- 2012-2013 Internship in Student Individual Therapy, Office of Residential Life, Boston College
- 2013-2014 Clinical Social Work Internship, Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders Inpatient Program, McLean Hospital
- 2017 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room S340