McLean Hospital Title:
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow, Simches Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Clinical Fellow in Psychiatry
Christine M. Crawford, MD, MPH, is a second year child and adolescent psychiatry fellow at McLean Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, as well as a graduate of the MGH/McLean Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program. She has a strong interest in mental health stigma within the black community and has been actively involved in developing mental health educational programs for multiple community based organizations including the NAACP of Boston and NAMI.
Dr. Crawford is the recipient of the 2018 Laughlin Award and SAMHSA Minority Fellowship Award. She also currently serves as the community outreach co-officer for the MGH Center for Diversity and Inclusion’s Residents and Fellows Committee.
Education & Training:
- 2006 BA in Biology, Boston College
- 2008 MPH, Boston University School of Public Health
- 2014 MD, University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- 2014-2017 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2017-2019 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2016 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2018 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology