Christine R. Smith, PsyD
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Klarman Eating Disorders Center
- Clinical Fellow in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Christine R. Smith, PsyD, is a post-doctoral fellow at McLean’s Klarman Eating Disorders Center, where she specializes in treating adults and adolescents with eating disorders. Dr. Smith additionally has specialty experience treating depression, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and issues related to death and dying.
In her practice of both individual and group psychotherapy, Dr. Smith utilizes a variety of evidence-based approaches customized to the individual and their concerns. She may integrate, as appropriate, humanistic interventions, cognitive behavior therapy, psychodynamic interventions, positive psychotherapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, and/or dialectical behavior therapy.
Education & Training
- 2009 BS in Chemical Engineering, Villanova University
- 2017 MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, William James College
- 2021 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, William James College
- 2020-2021 APA-Accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, White River Junction, Vermont