McLean Hospital Title:
- Medical Director, Community Reintegration Unit
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Danielle Dahle, MD, is an inpatient psychiatrist specializing in the care of adults with chronic and severe mental illnesses. She completed her training in psychiatry at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and was chief resident. Prior to joining McLean Hospital, she worked at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital on the adult inpatient unit and was a clinical assistant professor at Tufts Medical School.
Since moving to McLean Hospital she has worked on the older adult inpatient program and joined the HMS faculty as an instructor in psychiatry. In July 2017, Dr. Dahle joined the Community Reintegration Unit as medical director. In addition to providing administrative oversight, clinical care, and teaching, she also volunteers to lead a medical team on a yearly medical mission trip to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, and has interests in global health challenges, including global mental health challenges.
Education & Training:
- 2005 BS in Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 2010 MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine
- 2010-2011 Surgery Internship, University of Rochester School of Medicine
- 2011-2014 Psychiatry Residency, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- 2013 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2014 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - North Belknap, Room 315