McLean Hospital Title:
- Associate Director for Research, Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
David G. Harper, PhD, is the associate director for research for the Center of Excellence in Geriatric Psychiatry at McLean Hospital. He is also an assistant professor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Harper’s research focuses on the behavioral symptoms of neurodegenerative illnesses. He is author of numerous journal articles and has presented national and internationally on this topic.
Education & Training:
- 1989 BS in Biology, Tufts University
- 1998 MS in Psychology, Tufts University
- 2000 PhD in Psychology, Tufts University
- 2000-2001 Research Fellowship in Psychology, McLean Hospital
- 2004 Controlled Substances Registration (Research), Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Belmont campus - South Belknap, Room 307