McLean Hospital Title:
- Nurse Director, Clinical Evaluation Center
Deborah Mindnich MS, RN/PCNS is the nurse director for the Clinical Evaluation Center at McLean Hospital. She supervises the nursing staff, including mental health specialists, registered nurses, and advanced practice registered nurses, and oversees the daily function of the CEC. Ms. Mindnich has been employed at McLean Hospital for more than 15 years as a prescribing APRN in the CEC. Prior to her work at McLean Hospital, she was the nurse manager at Cambridge Health Alliance Psychiatric Emergency Service, Partial Hospitalization Program, and Acute Intake Service.
In 2010, Ms. Mindnich was awarded a grant from the McLean Hospital Nursing Department to study the correlation between clinician and patient report of suicide risk. She reported the results of this study at the American Psychiatric Nurses Association annual conference in 2011. Ms. Mindnich maintains a private practice on the North Shore specializing in mood and anxiety for individuals and couples.
Education & Training:
- 1974 RN, Massachusetts General Hospital School of Nursing
- 1983 BSN, Salem State University
- 1988 MS in Adult Psychiatric Nursing, Boston University
- 1974 Registered Nurse, Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2002 Mass Controlled Substances Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Adult Psychiatry, American Nurses Credentialing Center
Belmont campus - Admissions Building, Room 006