Edward G. Meloni, PhD
Investigator, Behavioral Genetics Laboratory
Kaneb Fellow in Psychiatry
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Edward G. Meloni, PhD, is a Kaneb Fellow in Psychiatry and an investigator in the Behavioral Genetics Laboratory at McLean Hospital. Before joining the staff at McLean, his post-doctoral experience included research in the Psychiatry Department at Emory University and Neurology Department at Harvard University.
Author of numerous journal articles, Dr. Meloni is a recipient of McLean Hospital’s Pope Award and an assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Education & Training
- 1991 BA in Biopsychology, Bates College
- 1994 MS in Neuroscience, Yale University
- 2000 PhD in Neuroscience, Yale University
- 2000-2001 Post-Doctoral Fellow in Psychiatry, Emory University
- 2001-2002 Post-Doctoral Fellow in Neurology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital