McLean Hospital Title:
- Associate Medical Director, Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Efrat Shavit, MD, is the associate medical director of the Behavioral Health Partial Hospital Program at McLean Hospital. She is a board certified psychiatrist specializing in the treatment of mood, anxiety, and psychotic disorders.
Dr. Shavit has a particular interest in complementary and alternative medicine, and in her clinical practice, she uses a holistic approach that integrates biological, psychological, social, and cultural perspectives to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care.
Education & Training:
- 2002 BSc in Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 2010 MD, Washington University, St. Louis
- 2010-2014 Residency in Psychiatry, University of Vermont, Fletcher Allen Health Care
- 2014 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2014 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Belmont campus - Recreation Building, Room 135