McLean Hospital Title:
- Research Associate, McLean Institute for Technology in Psychiatry
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Einat Liebenthal, DSc, is a cognitive neuroscientist with expertise in the neurophysiology of speech and language in the human brain. Her research interests include language deficits in psychiatric disorders and language-targeted psychotherapeutic interventions.
Dr. Liebenthal has used multimodal neuroimaging, including functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) and electroencephalography (EEG), to study the dynamics and interactions of language and emotion networks in the brain with high spatiotemporal sensitivity. This research aims to provide a cognitive neuroscience framework for phenotyping of mental disorders and for the development of personalized and targeted psychotherapeutic treatments.
Education & Training:
- 1990 BSc in Biology, Hebrew University
- 1993 MSc in Neuroscience, Hebrew University
- 1997 DSc in Neuroscience, Technion Israel Institute for Technology
Belmont campus - McLean Imaging Center, Room 175