Elizabeth A. Bailey, PsyD
Staff Psychologist, Child and Adolescent OCD Institute
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Elizabeth A. Bailey, PsyD, is a staff psychologist at McLean’s Child and Adolescent OCD Institute. She specializes in the use of evidence-based treatments, including dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), to treat a variety of clinical presentations.
Dr. Bailey has experience in the treatment of emotional dysregulation, trauma, anxiety, mood disorders, and self injurious/suicidal behaviors in children, adolescents, and young adults.
Education & Training
- 2009 BA in Psychology, Case Western Reserve University
- 2010 MS in Clinical Psychology, Loyola University Maryland
- 2015 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Loyola University Maryland
- 2014-2015 Pre-Doctoral Internship, The Institute of Living
- 2018 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts