McLean Hospital Title:
- Clinical Team Manager, Borden Cottage
Elizabeth O. Davis, LICSW, LCSW, has been a practicing clinician in the field of mental health and substance use treatment for more than 40 years. In addition to helping clients effectively navigate mood and substance use related issues, she has specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of attention deficit disorder.
Ms. Davis has worked in community mental health settings as well as private practice. Her clinical interests lie in positive psychology and the study of resiliency.
Education & Training:
- 1974 BA, Bucknell University
- 1982 MSW, University of Connecticut
- 1985 Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Board of Registration of Social Workers, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2013 Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Maine
Borden Cottage - Camden, ME