McLean Hospital Title:
- Case Manager, Fernside
Emily Volpe, PsyD, LMHC, is a clinician specializing in the treatment of individuals with co-occurring substance use disorders and other mental health conditions. She provides evidence-based psychotherapy to individuals and groups through cognitive and dialectical behavior therapies. She also has expertise in working with families and children using a resiliency and strengths-based approach.
Dr. Volpe’s research interests have focused on improving communication of co-parents who have experienced high conflict divorce or separation. She has also performed research exploring the impact of microaggressions on marginalized groups.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BA in Psychology and Art History, Stonehill College
- 2010 MA in Counseling Psychology, Columbia University
- 2010 EdM in Counseling Psychology, Columbia University
- 2018 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, William James College
- 2016-2017 Pre-Doctoral Fellowship, Fernside, McLean Hospital
- 2014 Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Board of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Fernside campus - 162 Mountain Road, Princeton, MA