Erga Lemish, PhD
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Klarman Eating Disorders Center
- Clinical Fellow in Psychiatry
Erga Lemish, PhD, joined the Klarman Eating Disorders Center as a post-doctoral fellow in 2021. Her clinical interests include working with patients presenting with eating disorders, OCD and anxiety disorders, and PTSD and trauma. Her research focuses on eating disorders and embodied practices, such as yoga and mindfulness, in eating disorder treatment and recovery. She enjoys working with patients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Dr. Lemish’s clinical work is grounded in psychodynamic and relational approaches, and integrating cognitive behavioral skills and tools (CBT, DBT, ACT). In her role at Klarman Eating Disorders Center, she conducts individual, family, and group therapy.
Education & Training
- 2014 BA, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- 2021 PhD, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- 2020-2021 Pre Doctoral Internship, University at Albany, The State University of New York
- 2021-2022 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Klarman Eating Disorders Center, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School