Holly S. Peek, MD, MPH
Assistant Medical Director, Klarman Eating Disorders Center
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Holly S. Peek, MD, MPH, received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine. She also received a dual Masters of Public Health degree at Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, with a concentration in global community health and behavioral sciences. She completed a residency program in adult psychiatry at Tulane University and a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, training at both Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital.
Dr. Peek is board certified in both adult and child and adolescent psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She also has a private practice where she specializes in child, adolescent, and adult psychotherapy and medication evaluation and management. Dr. Peek is an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and serves as the assistant medical director for the Klarman Eating Disorders Center at McLean.
Education & Training
- 2008 BA in Communication, University of South Alabama
- 2012 MPH in Global Community Health and Behavioral Sciences, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- 2012 MD, Tulane University School of Medicine
- 2012-2015 Residency in Adult Psychiatry, Tulane University School of Medicine
- 2015-2017 Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2015 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2016 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2017 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology