McLean Hospital Title:
- Assistant Neuroscientist, Division of Depression and Anxiety Disorders
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jacqueline R. Bullis, PhD, engages in a program of clinical research aimed at increasing the public health impact of evidence-based psychological treatments by applying a transdiagnostic approach to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of emotional disorders. Dr. Bullis is currently working to validate more objective and precise measurements of mechanisms of change in transdiagnostic interventions that will inform future efforts to improve the efficacy and efficiency of these treatments.
Dr. Bullis received her PhD in clinical psychology from Boston University under the mentorship of Dr. David Barlow. She completed her pre-doctoral clinical internship at Harvard Medical School and McLean Hospital.
Education & Training:
- 2008 BA, Boston University
- 2016 PhD, Boston University
- 2015-2016 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
Belmont campus - Oaks Building