Jacqueline Sperling, PhD
Program Director, McLean Anxiety Mastery Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jacqueline Sperling, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, who specializes in implementing evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), and works with youth who present with anxiety disorders and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). In addition, she is experienced in providing parent guidance on how to manage children with internalizing and externalizing behavior issues.
Dr. Sperling helped develop and is currently a program director at the McLean Anxiety Mastery Program, an intensive group-based outpatient program for children and adolescents with anxiety disorders and OCD.
Education & Training
- 2006 BA in Psychology, Duke University
- 2007 MA in Clinical Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
- 2010 CPhil in Clinical Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
- 2012 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
- 2011-2012 Pre-Doctoral Internship, Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School
- 2012-2013 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2013 Licensed Psychologist, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2013 Health Service Provider, Commonwealth of Massachusetts