Jason Krompinger, PhD
Director of Psychological Services, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jason Krompinger, PhD, is a clinical psychologist with expertise in treating OCD and related disorders. In his role at the OCD Institute he serves as the director of the training program, supervising students, post-doctoral fellows, and early career psychologists in the delivery of empirically based interventions.
Dr. Krompinger also works alongside the OCDI’s Office of Clinical Assessment and Research (OCAR) in order to better understand factors that interfere with patients’ ability to access treatment.
Education & Training
- 2003 BA, University of Notre Dame
- 2008 MA, University of Delaware
- 2011 PhD, University of Delaware
- 2010-2011 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2011-2012 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2013 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts