McLean Hospital Title:
- Director of Psychological Services and Clinical Research, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute
Harvard Medical School Title:
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Jason Krompinger, PhD, is a clinical psychologist with expertise in treating OCD and related disorders. In his role at the OCD Institute he serves as the director of the training program, supervising students, post-doctoral fellows, and early career psychologists in the delivery of empirically-based interventions.
Dr. Krompinger also oversees the OCDI’s Office of Clinical Assessment and Research (OCAR), which carries the research mission of identifying and understanding biological, psychological, and sociological factors that contribute to the development of OCD and interfere with patients’ ability to access treatment.
Education & Training:
- 2003 BA, University of Notre Dame
- 2008 MA, University of Delaware
- 2011 PhD, University of Delaware
- 2010-2011 Pre-Doctoral Internship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2011-2012 Post-Doctoral Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2013 Clinical Psychologist and Health Service Provider, Commonwealth of Massachusetts (#9811)
Belmont campus - North Belknap, Room 318A